Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Slow in updating my blog

Yes, it's been another few weeks since i last visited this blog. Been wanting to pen down some things but never get to do it.

Now ZQ is down with fever again, plus runny nose, he's irritable during his sleep - he'll scream for a few seconds then tone down and goes back to sleep again.

As for Kai, he's doing vv fine. He's a whopping 9kg @ 4month 1 week ... there about. He's missed his 2nd jab and I am supposed to bring him tomorrow.

I must really say that having 2 boys really keep me occupied. They are both like Orchestra, taking turns to demand my attention.

Quan will always find me for everything. His favourite is currently the vitamin gummies which he calls "Vitamin sweet". He woulda ask for 4 each time - not sure if i am over giving.
He is oso good at negotiating for more ... he had some in the morning, and wanted more at nite but i said he oredi ate his vitamin sweets. He'd keep saying no, i did not eat. Finally, i gave him option of 1 sweet or none. Finally he relented.

No comments: