Saturday, January 10, 2009

Family is sick

ZQ, hubby and myself are all down with flu except ZK and our helper.

In the middle of the nite, hubby suddenly felt that there are too much virus in the room and decided to move ZK out of the room to avoid him catching the virus from us. As ZQ is sleeping with the helper, there's no other room with adults that are free from virus. Hubby decided that the living room is the best place to place his dear little baby.

Sensing the commotion, I woke up and told him that the living room is so cold! The windows were all open and the space is big, it's not as cosy as a room .. and ZK could potentially be more susceptible to fall sick. ZK oso woke up at this juncture as there were much movements.

Hubby then went into the study room as I told him since he's more sick then better to be away from ZK and there he goes, back to sleep. However, what he had done is causing the entire family to wake up.

As ZK makes noise, ZQ is woken up and he starts asking for milk, the helper wakes up .... then ZK will be hungry, i've got to make milk, feed him .... then with me waking up, my milk supply flows and it's time to pump milk. It's all a big chain effect. So sometimes i really prefer him to do nothing about it, at least i get to enjoy some beauty sleep .... his intention is good but well, he had not woken up enough to think clearly. See the impact of his 1 action? and we suffer.

Well, by now, the milk pumping session had ended and ZQ, ZK are back to sleep. Leaving me more awake than ever to update this blog which I have no time for.

ZK is now sleeping peacefully in his cot in my room, with me, smiling in his sleep n lying sideways. So cute and adorable.

No comments: