Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Quan is really so endearing

Earlier, hubby wanted to bring Kai down for a walk but the weather is so cold so i said better not. Who knows before I could even react, he had already gone downstairs.
I told ZQ that he cannot go since he's sick. Then he went to the window to call out aloud for papa.
He even said good nite to papa when he was told it's time for him to sleep. Some time later, he ran to the window and shouted "Papa, it's late and it's too cold for didi".

Another time, I was upset with hubby and we had slight argument, ZQ come over to mediate and said "Don't shout, talk ok?"..... i can't believe that it came from my little 2 yr+ boy. He's really a peace lover. Had he not been a boy, i would send him to the Miss Universe Pagent so he can say "World Peace" ... hahhaa.

He's do wrong things and whenever i scold him, he'd come hug me and say "Sorry, mama".
He seems to know what are the politically correct answers to make adults happy.
He'd come tell me that he had finished the program when he could continue to watch it.
He'd kiss and hug Kai all over, including his diaper and then come tell me "Mama, didi's diaper is wet, need to change.
He'd say "Mama, don't eat everything" if he wans some of the food ... and if he comes back and finds it missing he'd say "Mama, u eat everything!"
He'd come to play with my computer and see the happy face on the forum and say "Don't touch my computer!"
He'd say "I need to work oso" when i give him excuse that i am working .....
He loves Thomas the train and is able to sing the 2468.. song. He now loves the other one called "The brave one" ... or Brave one.
He loves to eat vitamin gummies
He does not eat vegetables and meat
He's a good natured boy who loves ...... world peace! hehe.
He's tall for his age and weights about 16.5kg.

He's such an enjoyable and fun kid to be with and he's vv imaginitive too.
Really love spending time with him.

No comments: