Saturday, January 31, 2009

Brought ZQ to school today myself

Been a long time since I brought ZQ to school cos i put him on school van since I delivered. It's been 5 months. ZQ is easily adaptable .. and so far he has coped well with being in a school van.

Today, the auntie's not picking ZQ up and I have to send him to childcare myself. I kinda miss those times. While i was pregnant, I had to bring ZQ to and fro from childcare and back. It was tough as I was pregnant and ZQ is an active toddler but the time spent with him is very worthwhile.

When i entered the childcare, i see the familiar faces of the teachers which made me feel very warm and welcomed. It's been months since i stepped in ..... think i should try to go more often to visit.

The Chinese teacher also commented that ZQ is vv cute and adorable. She said that he goes around to wish everyone he sees "Gong Xi Fa Cai, Xin Nian Kuai Le" ...

ZQ really knows how to please adults. He's really funny and fun to be with. Can imagine how's he like when he grows older - sure he's gonna charm alot of gals.

Few days ago when we had quite alot of frens at my place and it was already time for ZQ to sleep, he'd come out of the room and say "Papa, I wan to kiss you goodnite". Then he kissed hubby, then came to me and did the same thing. Not just that, he'd go to everyone (all our guests) and kiss everyone on the cheek. AFterwhich , he went inside and not long later, he came out again.

This time, he came with new idea that he wants to "hug papa goodnite" and hugs papa, myself and all the guests got a hug from him as well. It was quite nice to see him so friendly and hugging and kissing everyone .... papa was so proud.

However, knowing this son of mine, I think he must be thinking of how to stay in the living room longer ... cos if he hugs just hubby and myself, he'd have to get back to his room vv fast. So by hugging everyone, he gets more time to stay in the living room.

Other time he'd say "Oh, i forgot!" ... that he'd forget this and that and he must do this and that.
He ah, is such a GENG king .. like my hubby.

No comments: