Tuesday, August 12, 2008

ZQ's CC made him a card

Went down to ZQ's CC to pay school fees and chat with the teacher and update approximately when ZQ can start going school. She then passed me a card the classmates made for him. Oh, it's so sweet of them.

ZQ is still on the "Mama, bye bye" mode and i get to speak to him for less than 10 seconds. Other mommies told me that this is the stage of their life that they have vv short span and don't really talk too much on the phone.

Have another week to go before my scheduled C-sect and now trying to enjoy my freedom (without ZQ) and also to rest before baby #2 comes. Been feeling quite tired this week .... though I had taken days to rest and over the National Day. Probably due to the last stage of pregnancy i guess. Shall not waste this opportunity which I've not had since ZQ came into this world. Hubby and I are also trying to enjoy these moments together - quite a rare opportunity.

With #2 coming out, it'll be a while before we can leave the 2 boys at in law's place and have our nites' out.

No comments: