Wednesday, August 6, 2008

ZQ is down with Chicken Pox

Found out last evening that ZQ had been down with ChickenPox, confirmed by the doc.

Stressed. #2 is coming out in 2 weeks' time and ZQ is down, he'll be at his recovery stage and it's the most crucial and contagious.

I had just sent my #1 to my MIL place and already missing him. Called him and he is so cute over the phone .... My MIL say dun talk to him lest he misses me ... so upset. I told her that he's ok and will not kick a fuss so i spoke to him for a while - dunno what she trying to do. Then next, I heard her wanting to give him raisins but he has a cough and she kept asking him to put down the phone ... so irritating.

I keep telling ZQ to pass the phone to her but he dun quite understand and keeps talking to me in his toddler language. I dunno if i can tahan not to see him for 2 weeks under my MIL's care and maybe longer cos baby gonna be out and #1 is at his recovering stage. Feeling sad that he's gonna miss the most special moment which I had prepared him for ... even taught him to say "Welcome baby", make balloons, buy a cake to welcome his didi. The house feels so empty without him .... and it's only 2 hours he's away. Guess I have to pretend he is in school.

Never knew how important ZQ had become in my life cos he's always around. But yes, every single about him worries me .... it's just being a mother. I'd jump up at nite at the slightest noise he makes and check on him .. fren said I am high-strung and need to unwind before #2 arrives.

On the other hand, my hubby's so happy ... immediately suggested bringing me out for nice dinner tonite he says, since baby not at home. He's glad cos son had become first priority to me and maybe he feels neglected. *Oops. Shall have a good time out tonite - relieve the stress and give him some attention before #2 comes out and he gets lesser.

No comments: