Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The Big Day welcoming birth of my #2

Today's the BIG day! Gonna go to hospital to deliver my #2 via C-section. Feeling excited i guess.

Finally the day has arrived after much changes. Initial date was 18/08/08, then changed to 08/08/08 then finally 20/08/08. Hhaa, seldom people change their scheduled C-section date so often but well, we've got to be comfortable with the arrangements rite? I've changed my gynae last minute too cos i felt he was rather unprofessional and $$ faced. Glad to have gone to another gynae who had given me a MUCH MUCH better user experience - never know till I switched like 1.5 months ago.

Now I wonder ....
- How will the op go?
- Will I have side effects of Epi?
- Will baby be healthy and easy to manage?
- Will baby look more like me or hubby?
- How much will my tummy shrink from current 44 inches (yes! it's a record high of 44 inches)

Now i can only pray that God will bless us with a healthy, cute, easy to take care baby and for myself, that I'll recover fast and well from the operation. Also, on how ZQ gonna react to his new brother - pray all things go well.

It's a start of a new motherhood journey and gonna adapt to a new life once again.

No comments: