Thursday, August 14, 2008

ZQ at Wild Wild Wet in June

These pics were taken 2 months back and as I had no time to do up the collage, it's been delayed till now. I guess this is to compensate ZQ before arrival of #2 and he gets lesser time with me.

ZQ loves to play with his "gugu" and since she is still a "little kid" herself, they get along really fine ;)

Don't you simply love his smile? He has these 2 lovely dimples which he inherited from hubby and me. Since we both have dimples, I cannot claim credit that that's my trait. ZQ looks very much like daddy but as I had always said "More handsome cos he has my genes too". Now I wonder how #2 will look like? more like me or hubby again? My guess - more like hubby since his family line has vv strong genes ..... one look and u can tell that they are from the same family. My family genes? vv weak - cos my sister's kid looks like her hubby, my brother's kids look like his wife. I hope that good genes other than looks will go to my sons.

No comments: