Sunday, August 10, 2008

The family potraits - part 1



It's been a long while since we took some nice pics together. It ususally is ZQ and hubby or me and ZQ - Hubby and me? who's gonna be our photographer. Guess where we took these pics? It's down at the void-deck. The government has recently repainted the estate and I asked hubby to use the nicely painted wall as backdrop. It looks quite nice, doesn't it?



Few more pics with my dear hubby. Almost like studio shots but of course not as professional but well, good enough for my standards. Afterall, these are ways to save $$ in such economy, isn't?



My pregnant belly .... so huge. Only at week 37+, I am already 43 inches .... wonder how many more inches to go before I deliver after week 38. Initially planned to deliver on 080808 but cos it's only 37w and few days, it was not a good idea. Had to give up that slot and book another date 2 weeks later.

Now that ZQ is down with chicken pox, on hindsight, it is a better idea. Had already segregated him to MIL place and heard that he is now starting to recover and of course, the most infectious period.

Cannot visit him lest hubby gets infected and bad for #2. Hence, we use the high tech webcam to see him. Comes with limitation of course, cos MIL struggles to turn it on and SIL is out most of the time. Try to make do with whatever resources we have.

No comments: