Thursday, August 28, 2008

ZK's jaundice had gone up


Brought ZQ to PD review on day 7 and it had gone up to 16.9 ... my heart sank when i heard it. Yes, I do think he is kinda yellow but din expect it to be that high. It's not dangerous yet (like ZQ's) but the thought of having jaundice and had to either admit him or DIY home photo theraphy was really not what i was expecting.

After PD appt, I went to see my gynae to take out my stitches. It was a smooth process ... in fact, he just snipped on both sides and next he said, "It's done". Wow ... did not expect to be so fast cos last gynae used black string and he had to "pull" it out ... felt some discomfort .. but this time it was painless. New gynae - Dr Adrian Tan from TMC even took out a fybroid of 3.5cm from me =-- that alone would have costed me thousands of dollar to do a fybroid operation and now he did it as part of the operation- he said he oso dunno how to charge, the most it's only a few hundred. Thanks to Dr Adrian Tan. He really made my delivery C-section process smooth. I even chatted with him and the anasthetist (spelling?) throughout the operation.
Now i hope that his jaundice will go down to a safe level by tomorrow.

No comments: