Friday, August 8, 2008

Balloons for my dear ZQ during his poxie days

Just learnt a new hobby - Balloon sculpting. It's a 1.5 hours session and we managed to sculpt quite a few balloons shapes - dog, girraffe, heart shapre, flower, bee, etc ... it's fun!

I guess this comes in timely cos ZQ is now away and I can make balloons for him since I cannot be there to care for him. Had already asked hubby to send him 3 first and tomorrow I'll bring down a few more .. else he becomes bored with it. He likes balloons.

Here's what I've made.
I hope he'll enjoy it. Never know how much I can miss my son. This is the first time he is gonna be away from me. No choice as he's infectious and I cannot afford to take any remote chance of me getting chicken pox (again - if my antibody is not sufficient) and passing it to my unborn child - arriving in another 1.5 weeks' time. Seeing so much (cannot count liaoz) chicken poxes on his face, body and back makes me so sad .... oredi cried a few times.  Thought I had already given him the jab but I actually overlooked it. Due to my ignorance, I did not realise that it was an additional jab - or I did think he had taken that jab.

ZQ - mama loves you and sorry that I had overlooked your chicken pox jab ... i thought it was part of the package for immunisation.

No comments: