Friday, September 12, 2008

ZQ is the sweetest boy and a good brother

This morning, i was still half asleep when ZQ came into my room to tell me he is going to school. Next, he hugged me and gave me a goodbye kiss and seeing that I am still sleeping, he said "Mama, don't go down" to tell me that I do not need to accompany him down to the school bus. He's such a sweet boy.

Last nite when I put him to sleep, I told him firmly that once he finishes his milk, he MUST sleep and really, within 5 mins, he fell asleep. Quite glad that he din insist on more milk -which he usually do. He is drinking alot of milk esp at nite and esp for a toddler of his age. I thought they should be cutting down on milk feeds? But he is not eating properly for his dinner and still vv choosy .... don;'t want meat, vege, fish .. in fact , everything except white rice. Faintz.

ZQ is also coping well with his new didi, ZK. He will say softly "Baby ..... so cute .... " while touching baby's legs, toes. I feel he will be a very caring GorGor to his little brother.

For little ZK, he seems to like to be carried and cries when we put him down. So now, i told maid not to rock him if possible. However, ZK is still managable cos once he "falls asleep", we will put him down.

No comments: