Monday, September 15, 2008

Update on ZK - week 3



Just gotten this collage done up and I tot I'd post it here :)

He's so cute .. i was taking pictures for him and told him .... "Darling, smile ..." and he actually did .. a couple of times.


He's quite a "clean" boy .... always like his diaper dry and clean. Even when there's one pee, he feels it, he'd cry until we change him. Diaper ... a rather costly thing.


He's drinking 90ml for every 2-2.5 hourly .... it's quite a lot for his age but then he's born quite a big size boy ... so perhaps he needs more. Thank God that this time round my supply is able to meet his demand and even have excess that I can give to my #1, ZQ.

Initially, ZQ was enjoying it until he decided that he dun wan the "special" milk and want the normal milk (Formula) ... hence, now we can only give it to him in the wee hours when he is still sleepy. Well, firstly it can help me save $$ and hopefully if it's not the frozen breast milk, then it has the antibodies that comes with it. Hopefully it can also help to boost ZQ's immune system.

Don't you love his million dollar smile?



No comments: