Wednesday, October 15, 2008

ZQ knows which floor we stay in

ZQ has a good memory.

He can remember stories I read to him before he sleeps and when he was younger, he can remember songs very well too. Had even taught him Faye Wong's "MING YUE JI SHI YOU, BA JIU WEN QING TIAN .... " one of the famous poems.

Once, i wanted to test if kids at their age has good memory and I taught him to count from 1-10 in Malay ... "Satu, Dua, Tiga .." and after only a couple of times within a span of 2 days, he remembers it. It's quite amazing but yes, they do learn and absorb vv fast at this age.

Yesterday, i was out and I told the van driver to call my house phone when they reached so my helper can go down to pick him up. The home phone did not work as it was not placed properly. Then she brought my son to the lift and asked which floor he lives in. ZQ managed to tell her which floor and she brought him up ..... now we are also trying to teach him our hp nos so that he can get someone to call us when he gets lost. Of course i am not teaching him to use the phone to dial as yet. hahhaa.

No comments: