Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Baby favours

Went back to office to distribute baby favours on Monday. Decided to give something different from the normal cakes, Ang Gu Kue and eggs. Some of my colleagues simply loves it! It is vv nice as it comes with a bear, an one serving hot chocolate and a mini pretzel together with a personalised card .... i had done my own design and then got them to use my design instead of theirs and it turned out really nice. Had ordered another package of it, mainly foodstuff but did not keep one for myself.



Spent the entire day (almost) in office, going around to catch up with colleagues and sending out the baby favours. ZK enjoyed himself so much when 3 lady collegues from the Admin dept carried him and played with him. He laughed so heartily that I was surprised. He kept smiling and giving mega big smiles to them when they spoke to him, play with him. Made me realised that I haven't been doing that much myself and he's grown to actually respond. I only know that he smiles when I speak to him or talk about him with my helper. Now he is more alert and can see you eye to eye and moves along when u move away.

They kept praising him that he is vv clever and that he is able to respond so well, despite being only a 7 weeks old. My roommate also commented the same thing. Dunch know if it's becos he is drinking breastmilk? better development. hehee. So far, I am proud to say that he is still on total breast milk. So different from ZQ who only had so little of it. Now I am trying to make up for it by giving him some of it if he wants to drink cos ZQ recognises the different taste - sometimes he protests against it.

No comments: