Sunday, October 12, 2008

ZK first month celebration

Been busy celebrating ZK's first month and my birthday. Have not gotten time to post any pics as yet.

ZK's first month celebration was rather successful. I had invited 50 over guests to my place as half of my initial guests could not make it ... combined my 2 days celebration into one. Hubby was asking, "How do u squeeze 50 guests in this place of ours?". Well, we managed. As guests do not come all at one time, it was ok in the end. Hee, can do such gatherings in future ... then again, what other occassions do we invite so many people? Another baby? hahaa ... not for now.

Made an e-card invite for the celebration and I thought it's quite nice. Shall post it up ;)

I ordered from NEO Gardens and had good comments from the guests. The most memorable part of the celebration was before we cut the cake, hubby wanted to take a picture for baby with the cake. Guess what he did? He placed baby on the hard glass table top next to the cake and baby started crying! Terrible.

Ordered some favours for ZK's first month and will be distributing to frens and colleagues as a token of appreciation for their joining in our celebration of ZK's birth. It should be nicer than the traditional Ang Ku Kue, egg and cake. It has personalised announcement card (I sent in my own design and requested them to produce it accordingly) and has it printed on the bottle, etc. QUite cool isn't? Have not seen the real thing as it will be delivered tomorrow. Hope it's a nice little token.

No comments: