Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Initial days at the CC

Monday was the first day ZQ started his CC. So far he survived 2 days rather well but I was there most of the time on day 1, together with the maid too. ZQ was ok.

Day 1
******
Woke up early to go 2 CC. When ZQ reached the CC, he cannot wait 2 dash into the class.
Managed 2 get him screened by the teachers and he walked into the class like he is an old timer. There were some wailing kids who eventually stopped except one girl who is the oldest amongst the few toddlers. When ZQ saw them crying, he went over to them and sayang them. He is a peace loving kid and dislikes fights, loud noises.

He took abit of cereal for breakfast. For lunch, he ate part of the pasta. Nap - he could not sleep and I had to go off and leave my maid to make him sleep ... he took a while and managed some sleep. I came back after 2 hours and he was up and playing again. Looking happy, I was not too worried.

After he woke up, he wanted milk and as I was not around, maid also "skived" outside talking on her mobile .... he went to the trolley bag, took out the milk container, open it and then tried to scoop out the milk powder! The teacher only saw it then and prepared milk for him. It was because he din eat much for his lunch.

Everything went well and he had his dinner when we went home. At nite, we tried to get him to sleep earlier but it's a change in his daily routine so it took a while.


Day 2
*****
Hubby and I brought ZQ to CC today. Morning was ok, he did not eat his breakfast on the cab and when we reached, breakfast time was over. Later, he asked for milk and I had to give it to him cos he is hungry. The teacher said they try not to feed them anytime ... ya, but he did not eat his breakfast ... so she agreed.

Lunch, they gave rice with fish soup in mixed vegetables(pea, corn, carrots) which are things he does not like. So he only had 3 spoonful of rice and stopped eating. By lunch, we left him there cos we were distracting and the teacher advised us to come back later.

ZQ cried when we left but the teacher distracted him using a fake phone to call us. Teacher oso said that he din take his nap, followed the teacher and during her lunch, he wanted her food. She fed him some rice and soup and also the honeydew (which he rejected earlier) but this time she pretended that it is vv delicious, he ate it all up.

We returned around 4 ish and he was happily playing with the kids. Joined him until we left around 5ish. Once, I left to the washroom and he cried.

When we were on the way back, he KO. As I had to go buy something, I had to carry him. When hubby wanted to take over, he seems to know and refused, making alot of noise for the changeover. He is heavy - 14+ kg ... but well, he's my son, he "ain't" heavy ... haha.

Day 3
*****
Brought him in this morning alone. He had a pow for breakfast. Then when they had assembly, he refused to go, wanted to stay in the classroom to play. So I finally managed to bring him out. Shortly, the teacher came over and told me to say good bye and go off. I waved goodbye and left, ZQ was there wailing for me. Took my bag, din turn back and left .... now I am in the office typing this. On leave today but well, since, I cannot be there, then I might as well do some blog updates ;)

Be going back to check on him later.

I hope he will eat his lunch and also take his nap. Hope he can cope well cos now reality of mama not being there might start sinking in ..... hope he does not get too upset. He is a happy boy and I dun foresee him having much problem adapting. Let's pray I am right.

No comments: