Thursday, December 13, 2007

Having fun at the CC


ZQ : "See how much fun I am having at the CC. My favourite toy .... never fail to play with it. Since most of my friends don't really fancy this toy, I can play with it all the time.

It's lots of fun here cos there are so many GeGe and Jie Jie and friends in my class. Though I don't quite like the food they provide and I cannot sleep much cos it's few hours ahead of my normal nap time, but overall I like the place.

When mama leaves me here, I feel sad and cry , scream for her but after a while, teacher will give me a toy phone to ring her. I am sure she knows that I am doing fine.

The friends here are a little weird ... they cry all the time. On my first day, I saw this girl who cried alot and I went over to sayang her. She still cry most of the time but stops sometimes, for about 10-20 seconds when the teachers give her attention. She is quite good with her sentence but I seem to hear only one - "I want to go papa, mama, gor gor there" .... hmm, while I am still struggling to speak in 2 syllabus, she is very good. *My idol - for the speech part only.

I get really hungry when I get home and sleepy too. Sometimes I will sleep on the way home. Since it had been raining, I did not get a chance to go to the outdoor playground, I really miss it. Hopefully on the way home, at the playground downstairs from YeiYei's house, mama can le me play a little while. In the middle of the nite, I had also been waking up to ask for milk. I am hungry .... i just drank 240ml + 120ml .... now I am back to my beauty sleep.

Update real soon! "

No comments: