Thursday, December 13, 2007

Finally get to play at the playground

ZQ : "I finally get to play at the playground on my way home! I love to attempt to climb up via this method. Mama always say that it is dangerous but papa leave me to climb. Mama will place her hands in front and behind me as she is afraid I will fall. She also told papa to do the same but papa is not so uptight.

Recently I also learnt to count in English and Mandarin to 20 but I only know up till ten sufficiently well. In English, I will skip "seven" cos I cannot pronounce 2 syllabus yet. Whenever I climb steps I will count in English. For Mandarin, mama will play a game with me ..... she will go "Yi", I will go "Er", then she goes "San", ...... we'll do it till "Shi" ..... after that, I will always say "Shi Si" (fourteen) .... cos both words sounds alike, it's easy. Every number after "Shi" is "Shi Si" ... so easy right? Mama always laugh when I say it, it's so cute.

See me in action ok? (Hmm, seems like the uploading of the video has some problems ... I'll check and repost)

No comments: