Friday, September 7, 2007

A new milestone - ZQ is 18 months old

Today, ZQ had turned 18 months. Time flies. From a newborn to a toddler , it's really amazing to see the process on how he had grown. I am really enjoying each day of him - he is really such a darling - it's amazing how much fun, laughter and joy he has brought.





Let me sing him a birthday song and watch him blow the candles. I hope he will grow up strong and healthy, sporty and charming like his father and have certain of my good qualities (which i paiseh to mention here and he has got to find out himself ;)) I also hope he grows up to be a good and kind person and one who will have good values and be successful in his life. Whatever he does, he will do it wholeheartedly - as his name suggests. Quan as in Quan2 Bu4 -- to give his all.





No comments: