Wednesday, September 12, 2007

18 months' jab

Took a day of leave on Sep 11 to bring ZQ for his 18th months' jab. Met happy and clara on the way to the clinic. Haha, what a day 2 bring him to do his jab .... this mama had been busy with work and did not bring him for his scheduled jab last Sat. As I was still coughing and not getting any better, I also went to get some meds for myself, killing 2 birds with 1 stone.

As the clinic is in Seng Kang, I had to travel from Clementi back home. The journey is a long one and sometimes ZQ cannot take long rides - like mama here. So far, he had once or twice puke when he took long rides. Unfortunately, this time I had to experience his puke when we were almost there, Yuks! He was drinking his milk and suddenly he puke all over me and in the taxi. I then had to clean him, clean myself and the taxi before I alighted. Smelled damn bad.

Did not have the luxury to get home to change first as i had to go to the clinic first else my trip is waste. Washed myself a little in the washroom but still the milk puke remains on me ..... haha, i cannot smell it anymore but it was the nurse who asked if ZQ puked earlier. Hehe, cannot hide.

ZQ is vv strong now and he did cry for a little while after he had his jab. The entire day, he was feeling normal until at 11plus at nite, his fever went up to 37.5 and was rising so I fed him meds.

Things are well so far and ok, another milestone passed. He now weights 12.9 kg @ 85.5cm

No comments: