Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Dumb and dumber (haircut in Apr 07)

I am really not kidding when I wrote that ZQ's haircut by my maid looks like Dumb and dumber ... here's proof. hahaha. Of course, he had already outgrown that horrendous hairstyle la.
So Mommy Mission, dun complain about your handsome son's haircut by the professional. So far, my ZQ is cut by both the 3 "professionals" at home - my maid, my MIL and myself.
So far, I proudly declare that I am the best barber. hehhe. Will post his latest pic soon.

2 comments:

jimjamjames said...

OMG!!! ZQ's never gonna forgive you when he grows up and sees this photo. But so cute!!! Was thinking of saving money and cutting my own kid's hair (whatever little he has). But now, after reading this post, I think I'll leave it to the professionals. Haha!

Hwee Ping said...

Wahaha!! Okie, you win! ZQ indeed has the "Dumb and Dumber" hairstyle! I'm trying not to burst out laughing at my office desk!!!