Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Haircut

Mommy Mission complained about his ZY's ah Wang hairstyle ... this mommy here jus gave ZQ a haircut while he was sleeping. Quite difficult to gauge lor.

Papa says not easy to cut his hair when he is awake and it seems that no one else had the time to do it ... so I took out the scissors and comb and just did it. Quite short but not as short as the one that my maid cut for him right after his birthday .... he looked like dumb and dumber alright.



Haircut by my maid. Will post his latest one ... short but I think not as bad as this one .. haha

2 comments:

Hwee Ping said...

haha! your usage of "dumb & dumber" is very funny - funnier that ZQ's haircut! hehe... But u good lah - can cut his hair.

Jayden's Mom said...

Ooooooh very brave for you to cut ZQ's hair on your own! For me I'll leave it to the professional cos' I'm afraid I will hurt the ears!