Saturday, July 11, 2009

Wild Wild Wet

We went to wild wild wet today ie Kai's first time. The last time we visited was months ago and ZQ had been bugging me to bring him there. He always tell me he wants to go Wild Wild Wet but I'd say, "Let mama go get the tickets first ok?" .... and since i am not vv ON .... I never manage to book the weekend slots in time.

This time I am vv lucky again. My collegue could not make it for hers and she had changed the date to the following month and mentioned to me that she cancelled her booking and told me to go book if I am interested. I only booked it 2 days after she told me and it was strangly still available.

So .... we went to Wild Wild wet today.

Kai was put on a float and he seemed to have enjoyed himself very very much!
He was making attempts to swim and smiling alot and he is also not scared of the water going into his eyes or onto his face.

last measured KAI, he was 10.5kg@74cm..... he's still of good weight though he still refuses solid food (ie cereal, porridge) ... so we're thinking of giving him on solid rice grains instead. He also likes bread.

ZQ. He's afraid of water running onto his eyes and on his face. This is due to the fact that my ex-maid bathes him asking him to look up into the ceiling while she tries to wash his head (full of shampoo).

For Kai, i ask my current maid to let water tricle down Kai's face while bathing him.