Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Maidless for 2 weeks oredi

It's been 2 weeks since our maid went back home. Good news is that she is coming back. I contacted her and asked if she is coming back, etc ... and yes, she is. This is good news cos it's tough to get a new maid and all the familarisation again, building trust ...e tc, it's alot of time and efforts.

During these 2 weeks, hubby and I had our ups and downs, fair share of WW3 but so far, we managed without any external help. I am on leave for 2 weeks to take care of #2 as I have my extended maternity leave to clear, which I have to clear it by Aug. Knowing that I am unable to find the time anymore to clear it, this is a great opportunity and afterall I do need the leave. It's a blessing that I delivered after the cut off date of 17 Aug to qualify for the new baby bonus scheme. It's a real blessing as I had initially wanted to go for my c-sect on 08082008.

Still trying to get my rest and hopefully when maid comes back, I can have more sleep. Work is getting heavier as well and there are alot of new learning opportunities, which I really like.

No comments: