Tuesday, February 10, 2009

ZQ and his ways of expression

Last evening, ZQ was playing alot on his bed and refusing to sleep.
At one point, he told me "Mama, I think i have too much grapes" so i had to ask him if he is having a tummy ache and if he wants to Da Bian. He then said he does.
Instead of just telling me direct that he wants to pass motion, he will use such phrases and hoping we can understand him.

During times when he wants to vomit, he'll say "Mama., I think I have too much milk." so we'll to guess what does too much milk mean.

Since our maid is going home today, i had been training and telling ZQ that auntie is going back to see his children. ZQ also knows that she is going home to see her "YeYe, Nai Nai, GuGu, Ge Ge, Di Di" ... cos that's the list he knows about family.

I told him "Auntie is going home to see her children" so mama will be the one to bathe you when he was asking me to bathe him .. next he said "Auntie, you go home ok?" cos he wants me to bathe him instead. Good thing he is not too sticky to the maid else i'd have a hard time. I hope he settles well with the idea of maid not being around.

No comments: