Friday, April 4, 2008

I've made it almost through a week without maid and MIL

Since last Sun, we returned home to my own place after my maid left on Sat. No MIL to help as she is at her own place. It was to my horror that there are so much things to be done. Of course, thanks to the mess my maid left behind too. She is not the tip top clean kind of maid you know and now, we have to clear the dirt.

The initial 2 days was a nightmare. I had to worry about dinner cos I dun cook and it's too much work. Furthermore I am in the middle of my 2nd pregnancy and what I need is rest. Just the other work on bring ZQ to and fro from school, feeding him, cleaning up, bathing, playing and putting him to sleep can already take up most of my waking time. In addition, I still have to wash his clothes (some handwash due to stains), wash his bottles, prepare his school bag and not forgetting my own laundry. Not just that, ZQ also has a habit of waking in the middis of the nite between 3-5 to ask for milk. I was so tired out after 2 days and my back is already aching. Guess now I appreciate the amount the work that needs to be done .

I am trying hard to get him to kick the middle of the nite feed if possible and thank God, for the last 2 days he did not wake up. Haha, perhaps my psychoing works. Let's hope.

My knee is also hurting and I have to wear a knee guard. It has been 2 weeks and only last 2 days there is improvement. Let's hope this will improve soon.

So now, a few things on my agenda. Get a parttime maid, get a full time maid, get my knee pain problem fixed and one of the biggest headache, selling my own place as my hubby is intending to do so. Pray things will go well and right.

No comments: