Sunday, May 30, 2010

Things my clever son said

Daddy : Why are u sleeping on my bed? aren't you supposed to be going back to your room?
Quan : Papa, I am only here to ACCOMPANY you ....


Me : Quan, why do you like to take mommy's change from the taxi driver all the time?
Quan : cos i wan to keep the coins for the poor children in China
*I din know how to react except to let him keep the coins

Me : Quan, I though you want to keep the coins for the poor children in China, why are you wanting to put it in the kiddy ride?
Quan : Oh mama, I was just joking about putting the money in.
*I can't possibly scold him cos he did not do anything wrong

My colleague : Quan, are you still drinking from the bottle?
Quan : I dun want to tell you
*I though most kids his age would tell the truth but he chose to divert away from answering the question


#1 told me on the way home that his throat is vv pain. He was vv drama n started crying so I told him to drink more water, it helps. He says "But it won't work!" and kept on crying. I thought it must be serious. Next min, with his eyes brightened up he says "But sweets can work ... mama, can I have some sweets?" *faintz

No comments: