Tuesday, February 9, 2010

East Coast Jan 2010












Went to East Coast Park over the weekend and the kids love the sea.
Quan used to be the scady cad but has improved since Kai has set good example of being brave for him. Since Didi can do it, so can he! good influence. *Hmm, wonder who'd be the leader in future? Yet to know.

Kai is more adventurous it seems. At least at this juncture. He is quite daring. He'd want to walk into the sea without anyone holding him ..... have to watch him closely of course. As for Quan he'd go to a safe distance and stop. He's good at taking care of Kai too .... sometimes when he feels it's dangerous, he'd pull Kai back to stop him from going into further danger. Not sure if it's a good thing to teach him the D word (dangerous) cos Quan always think that it's dangerous this and tat ... so hubby says it's becos of me that he's not so adventurous. Whereas, Kai is more like hubby cos hubby vv Fan Xin .... even sometimes lets Kai fall into the pool then he pulls him up .... when I watch from a distance i'd have the shutters. Am I too protective?

Some pple say I am ... and I also dote on them too much ... but for me? I dun feel so. Maybe I am blinded by my own actions. I hope not to do them injustice by being too protective and over doting. Somebody tell me if I am - I'd accept that and try to change and be a better mommy for their good.

ARMPIT
*********
Kai has started to babble 2 syllabus words - see you ... and at the moment i can't think of any. He can imitate you when u speak ... so I think quite quickly he'd start saying more words. I think his mandarin is quite good too .... he can say Bird - Niao ... Cat - Mao .. and some others. I thought I heard him say Da Bian once (quite clearly) -- both my hubby and I. Not a great word but necesary word? haha.

Recently his favourite is Aumm-tit ... something like tat. We were wondering what is he trying to say ...... My maid says it sounded like ARMPIT ... but it's weird that he is picking such a word when we dun normally use such a word rite?
So yesterday I was thinking hard .... i asked him if he is trying to say Auntie? (my maid) .... then he kept saying Aum-Tit .... Aum-Tit ... then i realised that he might be trying to say Humpty as in Humpty Dumpty. I sing that to him quite often.

Then I asked is it Humpty Dumpty ... and he smiled and said AumTy .... slowly then he said "Dumpty"...... isn't he cute?

No comments: