Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Begnning of the new year 2010

Been 2 months. I've not really been bloggin .. more doing facebook nowadays. Uploading pics, posting status .....

Kai is now 13.5kg @ 16 months, growing to be 80+cm. I am glad he is growing well and big but that means I might have to pay for his MRT rides too soon --- barely 2 years old. I think they should go by age as well as height! Not fair to the tall kids.

Kai has learnt to babble quite a fair bit now. Dun know what he is talking but he is making conversations. sounds quite pleasant to the ears. Soon he'll start talking proper words and yes, fight for my attention - which he is now already starting to.


Quan is now 20kg @ 3yr10mths .... he's speaking very well and reading well(i think). Alot of people mistaken him to be 5 years old cos he speaks well. I am glad that I dun have to put in too much efforts in this area .... of course there are other areas like writing, drawing, coloring which he is not been exposed too much with.

He's grown to be sticky to me ... weird .. he's such a big boy now and more sticky to me than Kai. He drinks alot of milk still .... he drank 2 bottles(300ml & 240ml) when he woke briefly cos he heard me coming home frmo my movie "Avatar". This morning drank again when he woke up and one bottle before he slept last nite. 4 bottles in a nite , siong.

The other day, I wanted to sleep early and told maid that. Quan as usual wanted me to read his bedtime stories and came knocking at my door. Maid then told him that papa, mama already sleeping but he still came to my door and said sweetly "Mama ... mama ..... can u read story book for me? ... mama ... mama ..... ". Maid repeat to him that we're asleep but he said "No, mama, you are not sleeping ..... I can hear you coughing .....". Hubby and I burst out laughing. Made me felt guilty to want to have my little time to sleep early. My heart melted and I still went over to read him his books. He slept a happy boy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

quan quan is so funny