Saturday, July 5, 2008

Almost another 2 months from my EDD


I cannot imagine that in 2 months' time, I am gonna be a 2nd time mother. It's a blessing from God that I've gotten preggie again quite quickly and now am expecting another little mickey this year. ZQ is already now 28 months. A relative big size boy for his age as he is often mistaken as a 3 year old and above. He is still a little baby to me - always my baby. :) He is now in a phase whereby he absorbs things really fast. He can learn Rhymes, Chinese Ryhmes(Er Ger) in matter of days. He has relatively good memory and can remember songs well and even sings to the correct tune. I guess children at his age are really capable of that. This morning I managed to get a relatively good pic with him. Nowadays, he wants to control alot of things ... always saying "I wan". When I attempt to take pictures of him, he will say, "I wan see, I wan see" and makes it extremely challenging to take pics for him. He also likes to make funny cheeky face when we take pictures. Here's proof.


No comments: