Thursday, May 15, 2008

Haircut @ the professional

This is ZQ's first haircut @ the professional. Previous disastrous haircuts were either by MIL or ex-maid. I am glad I finally did it. Just look at the difference. His old haircut does not make him look boyish at all. In fact, alot of people mistaken him as a girl, calling him meimei and I had to correct them. Now, I think it's hard to mistake him as a girl right? Of course the hair looks better after mommy's trimming.




Brought him for a professional cut. He has had his share of crying and wailing and we had to use alot of sweets to calm him down to get this decent haircut. Both hubby and I think it looks a bit too BENGISH for him so I had to do abit of trimming.







Final product - after going through mommy's magic hands. I think he looks much better after the slight trimming. So boyish now .... no longer can be mistaken as a girl anymore.

A happy mom.

No comments: