Sunday, December 14, 2008

Looking forward to the Aug Babies gathering

It's been a month since i posted.

Today we'll be going to a Aug Babies gathering, there's about 30+ adults and babies who's gonna be there. I bet the friend's house must be huge! At Tiong Bahru some more. hehe.

Looking forward for it ... am also bringing Quan along as there are some toddlers there. He can make some new friends.

Update. Went to the Mattel sale on Thu and had another bout of fever on my way home. The right side felt really engorged and painful, then after i drain it out at friend's office, I started shivering , trembling ..... it was quite a scary experience.

In fact, this is the 2nd time that it happened. Once i had it while with my hubby on a Fri then after i finished draining it, the same symptoms were there and i ended up at TMC who gave me paracetomal and then rested there, pump it out and then were advised to go home. This time, i am more informed and I went home instead of hospital.

No comments: