Wednesday, May 30, 2007

School holidays

Alas, it's my break in between jobs and it had to fall on a school holidays. Wanted to go somewhere for a short break before I embark on my new job but unable to find anywhere to go ... it's all fully booked! Now I have a taste of the school holiday rush even long before I need to do such planning. In future, I have to really book in advance to avoid disappointing the kid .. haha, something to remember. *Perhaps when i refer to this blog years down the road?
Well, gotta make do with some simple things to do in Singapore then.
Prob go Sentosa, Ubin(?) or perhaps just bring him to Clementi swimming pool, haha.
So free this week .... hmm, shall post more of his pics.


3 comments:

cairo's mommy said...

hie, first time at your blog :D

cute little guy... how old is he?

bring him to sentosa.. cairo enjoyed it there, especially walking on the beach n seeing us build sand castle :D

Shinteia, ZQ, ZK said...

Hi Cairo's mommy,
My darling is a March baby. Younger than your gal. She's cute, did a quick visit on your blog too.

Shinteia, ZQ, ZK said...

And that's how I found your link to make the vv pretty collage. Thanks!